Assimilate! (A Party Game)
A downloadable party game
Assimilate! (A Party Game) consists of three rounds of finger-pointing fun. Each player is either a human, robot, or programmer (the robot's best friend) and needs to work together in order to win. The only problem, the humans don't know who their fellow humans are so they'll have to use logic, deduction, and teamwork to figure out who they can trust.
Objective: Identify (and kick out) that pesky robot!
- Submit clues describing the password (that everyone but the Robot knows) to prove you're a human
- Deliberate among the other players to determine who appears suspiciously robotic
- If a majority of the humans correctly identify the robot (or programmer), the humans win!
Objective: Assimilate among the humans, undetected.
- The Programmer helps the Robot bluff their way through the clue-entering phase
- Deflect suspicion from your team and accuse humans as being untrustworthy
- If a majority of the humans cannot correctly identify the robot or programmer, the Robot team prevails!
- Shareable Game Codes allow players to join the game locally, but also view the game board in any browser!
- "Classic" Play (3 rounds x 4 minutes each) or "Quick Play" (one short, 4 minute game)
- Supports all HTML-5 enabled devices
- Customize your game with user-generated lists, adding/removing robots, and more!
- Enable our "Family Mode" for a swell time with the young ankle-biters!
- Have more than 10 Players? No problem! We can accommodate up to 100 spectators who can participate in all the fun!
Note: This game can be played locally or online with remote players.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.